Saturday, May 21, 2011

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 26

What kind of person attracts you.

"I think I tend to look at people's souls more than anything else." - Sarah

I think the most beautiful people I know are those who live by what they believe in (to the best of their ability, anyway--depending upon what you value, the realities of living in the US can make that hard).

I like people who are honest, earnest. People who care about things. Avid readers. People who have a sense of humor despite the fact that the world is completely bat shit insane.

People who are bat shit insane. And kind. Animal lovers. People who aren't afraid to speak their minds. People who are afraid to speak their minds, but do it anyway.

I am personally biased toward Tracy Chapman fans.

Those are just a few of the qualities I admire. This is not an exhaustive list.

Let's be friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers