Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tidbits

  • I found this article on my friend's Facebook page yesterday. And it's too good to keep to myself.
  • Speaking of Facebook, I've decided to boycott the site during the month of March, just because. As my friend Matthew said, "Call it nostalgia for the 20th century."
  • Sapphire, the author of _Push_ (which inspired the film "Precious") will be speaking at SVSU next month. Wednesday, March 3, 6:00 p.m. in the Malcolm Field Theater. It's free & open to the public. You should go.
  • My current ringtone is Lily Allen's "The Fear." I use my cell phone as an alarm clock, so the first thing I hear each morning is, "I don't know what's right and what's real anymore. And I don't know how I'm meant to feel anymore. When do you think it will all become clear? 'Cause I'm being taken over by the Fear." Probably not the best thing to wake up to when you're 20-something and as as frustrated with life as I am. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers